La Sportiva’s Swift Long Sleeve lets you comfortably move fast, slow, or anywhere in between. Wicking fabric made from recycled material pulls moisture away from your skin and a quarter zip allows you to easily lose heat if you're upping the pace, both working to keep you cozy and dry. Thumbholes on the sleeves turn the cuffs into fingerless gloves while the Polygiene Antibacterial and Odor treatment means you can wear this to casual events without fear of offending anyone's olfactory sensibilities. Whether heading for a cold-weather run or working up a sweat in the backcountry, the Swift Long Sleeve will be up for the task.
- Made from wicking and breathable recycled fabrics.
- Thumbholes in the cuffs keep the sleeves from riding up.
- Raglan-style sleeves help with ease of movement, perfect for moving in technical terrain.
- Reflective details help keep you visible on dark nights.
- Polygiene Antibacterial and Odor treatment keeps you smelling fresh, even after a big day.
||Main: 77% Recycled Polyester, 19% Tencel, 4% Elastane
Insert: 90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane
|Coating||Polygiene Antibacterial/Odor Treatment|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Medium-weight top for running, skiing, and everything in-between|
|Notes||Recycled fabrics are quick drying|
|Bottom Line||Versatile base layer for a multitude of seasons|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.