La Sportiva's Sparkle 2.0 boot was one of the best, but people were getting tired of spending their time at the trailhead buckling their boots while their partners were talking about what lines were to be skied. So, La Sportiva re-designed their premier free touring boot with a new color scheme, some serious upgrades, and a new name. The Vega is a climbing machine, keeping the massive 60-degrees of cuff articulation which is one the largest in its class. Without compromising walkability, La Sportiva made the Vega ideal for women who demand a high performing ski boot for hard-charging. This was achieved by updating and adding some key features including their EZ-Tech micro-adjustable buckles - now you don't have to be the last one ready at the trailhead. The Vega also has a liner designed for ankle comfort and an updated walking mechanism that is less prone to wear down over its life. With La Sportiva's Vega women's boot, you will have the ultimate performance on the up and full control on the down, even on your biggest boards.
- Spacious 102.5mm last for ladies who prefer a roomier fit.
- Liner design maximizes ankle comfort.
- Carbon-reinforced spine adds stiffness and performance.
- Adjustable forward lean to three different settings allows you to find that sweet spot.
- Massive 60° range of motion gives comfort on the climb.
- Compatible with all Tech and AT bindings.
- EZ-Tech micro-adjustable buckles speed up the buckling process.
|Weight (pair)||2714g [25.5]|
||4+ Power Strap|
||Tech, Frame, Kingpin, TR-2|
||12°, 14°, 16°|
||Grilamid shell and tongue, Pebax cuff, carbon reinforced Grilamid spine|
||Vega women's liner|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring, side country|
|Notes||Lightweight touring boot with powerful downhill performance|
|Bottom Line||4-buckle boot with one of the largest ranges of motion|
|Compare to other Freeride Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.