The Millet Touring Intense is an ultralight technical jacket for high-performance touring and skimo racing. The sporty fit matches female ergonomics, allowing you to move freely while skinning and skiing. The stretch top has two large chest pockets for stashing skins while you’re skiing downhill, removing the need to take off your pack. In fact, when skinning in safe areas where you don’t need avy gear, you can leave the pack behind altogether. You can stash your keys, id, or some energy in an additional exterior zip (or in the pocket of the matching pant). Millet added silicone on the hem to keep the jacket from riding up, and silicone on the shoulders to keep your pack from flopping. The Touring Intense Jacket is a highly functional and breathable performance top for skiing uphill.
- Stash your skins in the two stretchy chest pockets when skiing downhill.
- Close fitting stretch fabric keeps things trim so you can focus on the task.
- Inside pocket for an avy beacon eliminates the need for a bulky harness.
- Elastic hem has silicon stick-em to help it stay in place during activity.
- Silicone shoulder grips helps with pack retention, and novel design idea.
- Wrap-around collar can be zipped up for warmth or folded on a hot day.
- Hi-vis markings help you stay visible when skinning or racing at night.
|Pockets||2 skin pockets, 1 chest zip, 1 internal beacon|
|Waist||Non-slip gripper elastic|
||71% polyamide, 29% Elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Performance touring, training, racing|
|Notes||Silicone shoulder grips keep pack in place|
|Bottom Line||Great design, great jacket|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.