The women’s version of the Pierra Ment’ is much the same as the highly regarded men’s pant. It’s an active pant that allows you to move freely in the mountains. Designed for ski touring and other up-tempo pursuits, the Pierra Menta provides just the right amount of protection and warmth for the active woman. It has a feminine cut with articulating knees, making it a well-fitting winter activity companion. This is the pant for gaining lots of vertical feet.
- Body-hugging fit with female ergonomics.
- Composit™ reinforced build for durability.
- Anti-friction flatlock seams allow it to flow.
- Elastic waist with drawcord offers a comfy fit.
- Articulated knees are reinforced so they last.
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with your body.
- Zipped elastic cuffs with scuff guard for skiing.
- Zipped pocket and hi-vis markings round it out.
Compare otherWomen's Speed Pants
|Waist||Elastic w/ drawcord|
|Cuffs||Elastic zip w/ scuff guard|
|Materials||Vueltex Knit, nylon blend reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, snowshoeing|
|Notes||4-way stretch fabric|
|Bottom Line||New definition of activewear|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.