Perfectly matching the Pierra Ment’ Jacket or Hoodie, this technical pant from Millet betrays its intended purpose. That is, ski mountaineering. Articulated knees, reinforced scuff guards, elastic cuffs with side zips, and general awesomeness make this a great skimo pant. Breathable and abrasion-resistant Vueltex Knit fabric stretches in every direction without stretching your wallet. Millet has done it again.
- Nylon, polyester, and spandex are blended into a stretchy, athletic fit.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord help make these feel amazing to slip on.
- Subtle fly zip and front pocket zip provide access to hidden thingies.
- Elastic cuffs also have side zips for easy placement over ski boots.
- Flatlock seams and Composit™ construction help prevent fraying or chafing.
- Abrasion resistant fabric, reinforced knees, and scuff guards are designed to endure.
- High-vis markings on the back and side of legs add safety to night races.
- Named after the Pierra Menta race, aka the Tour de France of skimo.
|Pockets||1 zip on right front|
|Waist||Elastic w/ inside drawcord|
|Cuffs||Elastic cuffs w/ zips for over-boot adjustment|
|Fit||Alpine (fairly tight)|
|Materials||Vueltex Knit w/ nylon, spandex, polyester reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Casual or competitive skimo|
|Notes||High-vis markings for night races|
|Bottom Line||Simply amazing pant|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
I'd only buy it again if the similar Dynafit pant is sold out.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.