These could be the nicest sweat pants ever made. The Millet Touring Power Pant is designed for efficient human-powered ski touring. Made with Polartec® Power Stretch Pro, power is the theme and powder is the dream. The material is as comfortable and flexible as sweat pants, with bonus protection and breathability. The front of the pant is covered in a rip-stop nylon lining for wind and weather proofing. The back is, well, sweat pants. The cuffs are a stretchy waterproof material with a reinforced hole in back for a vertical boot buckle. A unique design for those who value moving freely over sitting down in the snow.
- Mesh-lined thigh vents are great for dumping heat without exposing your skivvies.
- Pre-formed knees, four way stretch, and Millet’s X-Fit™ cut let you move freely.
- Elastic cuffs have side zips and a hole for a vertical buckle throw so you’ll fiddle with them less.
- Two front pockets for pocket change, pocket lint, and other pocket-y things.
- Rip-stop LTK is a nylon that lines the front of the legs for wind and water resistance.
- Zippered fly prevents you from having to drop trou, which is French for sweat pants.
Compare otherMen's Touring Pants
|Ventilation||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
|Pockets||2 zips on front waist|
|Waist||Elastic + draw string|
|Cuffs||Cuff zips + holes for vertical levers|
|Fit||X-Fit (fairly tight)|
|Materials||Polartec Power Stretch Pro|
|Insulation||Polartech Power Stretch Pro|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Can double as pajamas|
|Bottom Line||Like skiing in sweat pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.