Forget cowbell, we want more merino! The Ortovox Col Becchei women's jacket is a juggernaut, a superstar, a windblocking, water repelling, merino wool constructed beautifully crafted piece that would be a welcomed addition to any wardrobe. Built to hold up to the elements, two pit zips can help you let off some steam if a snowstorm turns into a sunny day. Let it snow, let it blow, blustery weather is held at bay thanks to a polyamide front panel that blocks oncoming wind either from nature, or from your incredible speed on the skintrack. Ortovox thought it through and put the waist pockets a bit higher so you can easily access them without opening the waist belt on your pack. And since we all know that it's what is on the inside that matters, they made the liner of 100% merino wool for an amazing next to skin feel. Get your gear together and get after it while wearing the Col Becchei women's jacket from Ortovox.
- Mesh lined waist level pockets are backpack compatible, so you don't need to open your waist belt to access your goodies.
- Windproof front paneling makes this jacket a formidable opponent for inclement weather.
- Bonded upper arm pocket is the perfect place for whatever small items you need to access quickly.
- Underarm zip vents help you regulate temperature on the skin track.
- Merino wool lining is warm and has a great feel when up against your skin.
- Helmet compatible hood will keep you warm when you need a little extra protection from the elements.
|Hood||Fits under helmet|
|Pockets||2 waist, 1 arm|
||Polyamide shell, merino wool|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Windproof front paneling|
|Bottom Line||Great touring jacket for a variety of weather conditions|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.