We do a lot of racing and skiing at night. The more lumens a lamp puts out, the faster you can ski. The Trab Aero Headlamp projects up to 2000 lumens down your favorite chutes. That is enough to ski with confidence yet remain oblivious to the obstacles further below. Perfect for concentrating on the task at hand above a cliff band. The Aero lamp has a secure tripod mount that can be attached to a helmet or worn with the included headband. You can swap it between them using the industrial Velcro. Day jobs are not a valid excuse for not-skiing.
- Four intensity settings between trudging uphill and skiing fast.
- 3.5 hours of runtime when set at maximum output.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum casing might live through a face plant.
- Charging time of 3-3.5 hours from empty to max.
- Battery indicator lets you be sure you’re topped up.
- Separate battery pack to keep head weight down.
- Cree Xp-G LEDs have a 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Rated with a waterproof grade of 42 x 49mm.
- Includes headband and helmet support.
Note: A/C adapter supports US 110 volt outlet, but an EU to US plug adapter is required (not included).
|Charging Time||3-3.5 hours|
|Led Lifespan||About 50,000 hours|
||293g [400 LM]
402g [1600 LM]
|Battery Life||3.5 hours (max brightness)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Night racing & skiing|
|Notes||6061-T6 Aluminum case material can take a beating|
|Bottom Line||Turn day into night|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.