A ski made in North American called the Super Maximo would probably be 200mm wide. But this Ski Trab model is Italian so it measures less than half of that. And Super it is, with impressive float and steering due to the Low Omega Profile design. That means the thickness and flex varies along the length of the ski, offering stiffening edge hold in some areas and maneuverable flex in others. This makes turn initiation and exit a breeze. The Super Maximo is designed with the popular Attivo shape and swallow tail that makes Trab skis so well-rounded. They are light yet built tough with a multi-layer carbon & wood sandwich wrapped in a 3-year warranty. These skis will win hearts and minds worldwide.
- Offered as a stiffer “80” flex for bigger skiers, or “70” for lighter skiers.
- Attivo shape is a tapered tip & tail and a medium sidecut for all-round touring.
- Low Omega Profile is a thickness and flex variation integrated with the shape.
- LiWood box means a quadraxial carbon-wrapped wood core that is light yet damp.
- DuoTech tails help with turn entry and exit yet remain true when straight.
- Sintered bases and micro-finished HRC steel edges are Trab’s specialty.
|Lengths (cm)||171, 178, 185|
|Weight (pair)||2640g 
|Turn Radius||18.5m 
|Skin Fix||Attivo tip & tail|
|Profile||Low Omega Profile|
|Shape||Attivo progressive shape|
|Core||Light wood w/ air canals|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||3 year warranty|
|Bottom Line||Trab's big gun|
|Compare to other High-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.