As one of the most versatile lightweight gloves, the Gara Evo Women’s Gloves are the backbone of a light ‘n fast skier’s hand-gear quiver. The gloves feature an ultralight wind-mitten that is stowed in the back of the palm as opposed to the cuff with similar gloves. This helps the glove fit better, maintain a bit of extra insulation, and provides a nice spot for a hand-warmer. The leather palm is durable, dexterous, and will withstand a generous amount of abuse. The back panel is made of Schoeller fabric that is breathable, water-resistant, and finished with a light layer of fleece insulation. Best of all the glove is comfortable. Anatomically stitched fingers are shaped for perfect fit while grasping a pole or ice axe and the light lining caresses your skin. Neoprene cuffs help seal out the elements. The Women’s Gara Evo WC are a great glove for touring, training, and racing.
- Air-Net Tech insulation retains more warmth than other gloves in the same weight class.
- Wind-mitten pouch is on the back of the hand which lets you strategically place a hand-warmer.
- Air-prene cuffs are warm and make it easy to seal out the elements.
- Thumb and palm are reinforced with AMARA to increase durability.
- Terry cloth nose-wipe and goggle-wipe live on the thumbs.
- Touch screen compatible.
|Weight (pair)||110g [L]|
||Lycra, Schoeller, polyurethane, neoprene|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Going up and going down, but mostly going fast|
|Notes||Wind-mitten pouch is on the back of palm rather than the cuff|
|Bottom Line||Italian quality race glove|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.