CAMP takes pride in making purpose-driven gear that’s perfect for a specific job. In this case, with the Be Safe, the idea was to create a stuff sack for safety gear that can be easily transferred from pack to pack depending on the day’s needs. The last thing you need when, say, preparing for a rescue, is to fumble about moving gear. The CAMP Be Safe is a moveable space designated for your safety gear and has compartmentalized pockets specifically for your shovel, probe, beacon, first aid kit, emergency blanket, and headlamp. Thanks to the double zip-pulls, it’ll open with one swift motion so you can have access to all of your gear in a jiffy. Retractable shoulder straps are great for short excursions into the side-country or for a quick ski before or after work. CAMP is making it easier to own multiple packs, ski a lot, be prepared, and make good choices.
- Large inner mesh pocket for valuable emergency items like snacks.
- Small internal mesh pocket for other essentials like a whistle, sunscreen, or more snacks.
- Stowable shoulder straps convert this from a pouch to a minimalist backpack.
- Dedicated elastic loops for shovel and probe.
- Top handle allows for easy transport.
|Main pouch and back access
|Shovel / Probe
|Zippered inner mesh pocket and elastic loops designed for shovel handle and probe
|Elastic loops for securing accessories
|Skimo Co Says
|Swapping packs, quick excursions
|Double zipper can be opened with one movement
|Standalone safety pack or organization in a larger pack
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.