As awesome as the waterproof Tech Dry glove is for spring snow scrambles, it can get a little chilly to use in the dead of winter. CAMP, never one to shy away from making a well-fitting glove for every occasion, answered those concerns with an insulated version. With the same breathable Hipora® membrane, the G Hot Dry is a great all-around glove for ski mountaineering. The Thermolite® insulation keeps your digits unfrozen and dexterous. The cowhide leather reinforcements durably grip rock and poles.
- Hipora waterproof/breathable membrane is a great epidermis for ski mountaineers.
- Grip’R pads on the palm, fingers, and thumb offer good traction when on all fours.
- Snug neoprene wristband is secured with Velcro and an elastic loop you can cut off.
- Thermolite insulation is lightweight protection from old man winter.
- Padded knuckles add warmth and comfort when boxing rocks.
- Terry wipe on thumb can clear a lens or soak up beads of sweat.
|Weight (pair)||172g [L]|
|Cuffs||Neoprene w/ velcro + wristband|
||Hipora membrane, Thermolite insulation, cowhide reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Winter ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Waterproof & breathable membrane|
|Bottom Line||Warm, dry, breathable, everything|
|Compare to other Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.