Together with the Jacket, the Falls Pant is a high-performance racing and training suit that will keep you energized when skiing up and downhill. That’s both due to the magic PowerKler fabric and the overall efficient design. The fabric-makers claim the fibers can reflect body heat in a way that affects muscle performance. We’re not sure but we know when you put one of these on you will have a hard time standing still. That’s because they aren’t insulated and the tight, stretchy fit just begs to be run. The Falls Pants have stirrups in the cuffs with boot buckle cutouts so you don’t need to mess around during transitions, just throw your lever or buckle and go. This is a complete racing system from Crazy Idea.
- Buttons at the waist connect to the matching jacket but let you go potty.
- Reinforced cuffs help prevents fraying when you inevitably hit ski-to-boot.
- Back pocket is a nice place for a key or ID during a race or training lap.
- Gaiter system has cutout areas through which you can operate boot buckles.
- PowerKler fabric purportedly increases oxygen transports and reduces fatigue.
Compare otherWomen's Speed Pants
|Waist||Elastic with buttons to connect to top|
|Cuffs||Reinforced with buckle cutouts|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Matching race top|
|Bottom Line||Sleek race pant|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.