As the upper half of a skimo racing suit, the Falls Jacket is designed to keep you organized and encourage movement. The two-piece suit is made with PowerKler, the same thermo-sensitive fabric found in the amazing Crazy idea one-pieces. It purportedly reflects your body heat back as infrared light that can energize your muscles. Whether that works or not, the Falls Jacket feels fast to wear and makes you more efficient with convenient storage. An internal skin pocket holds your skins for the downhill while a chest zip stores some energy. There is also an internal pocket for an avalanche beacon, which means no holster to get in your way. The best part is it’s a two piece that snaps together with the matching pants, but still lets you answer when nature calls. The Crazy Idea Falls Jacket is an efficient racing machine that you’ll want to use for training and touring.
- Tight-yet-ergonomic fit is perfect for high performance skiing.
- Invisible half-zip lets you access the internals and control heat.
- Internal transceiver pocket means one less thing to worry about.
- Skin pocket inside means you don’t have to take off your pack.
- Buttons together with the Falls Pants to make a full race suit.
- One external chest pocket is zippered to hold energy, etc.
- PowerKler fabric apparently improves blood circulation.
|Pockets||1 chest zip, 1 skin|
|Waist||Rounded with snaps that fit to pants|
|Cuffs||Reinforced w/ stirrups|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Button together with pants to make a suit|
|Bottom Line||Sleek race top|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.