Crazy Idea has become a fan favorite for their creative designs paired with high-performance touring clothing, and the Oxygen Pull is no exception. Building on the venerable Cervino Jacket, the Oxygen Pull is made with intense aerobic activity in mind. Utilizing Vuelta fabric, a high-quality fleece made in Italy, the Oxygen Pull has a comfortable next-to-skin feel while remaining breathable. Veulta fabric also has the benefit of being stretchy, which allows for unrestricted motion, allowing the Oxygen Pull to strike the perfect balance between mountain fashion and functional race wear. A Graphene treatment on the inside of the jacket means this jacket is made to expel heat efficiently in warmer weather and evenly distribute body heat in colder climates. A full-length YKK zipper, secure chest pocket, and a beacon dedicated pocket make this a perfect spring touring or race layer, with stashes for everything you'll need. Crazy Idea doesn't waste time in making something that isn't fun AND functional, add the Oxygen Pull to your winter wardrobe!
- YKK Front full-length zip is convenient and durable.
- Secure zip chest pocket lets you stash your valuables without fear of losing them.
- ARTVA pocket allows you to stash your avalanche beacon safely and conveniently.
- Durable Vuelta knit fabric is comfortable, breathable, and stretchy.
- Graphene treatment on the inside helps with temperature regulation during warm spring tours and cold winter races.
- Italian design will make you the envy of all ski tourers, beware!
|Pockets||1 chest zip, 2 internal, 1 dedicated beacon pocket|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb holes|
|Lining||Graphene-coated light fleece|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Speed touring, ski mountaineering|
|Bottom Line||Another minimalist eye-catching gem from Crazy Idea|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.