Dynafit Mezzalama Race 2 Jacket - Women
In Stock & Ships Today
The Mezzalama Race 2 Women's jacket is sleek and technical, perfect for racing and training. Sporting a great deal of mobility and flexibility thanks to a combination of stretch fleece and Italian engineered Carvico fabric, this jacket will also keep you warm and dry as you push it up your favorite skin track. Unlike those old tube socks that would slide down into your shoes, the Mezzalama Race 2 will stay put with an elastic hem and trim around the wrists and waist. A fitted hood will conform to your dome and happily exist under a helmet to trap heat on those colder mornings. As a great choice for racing, training, and high output outdoor adventures the Carvico 4-way stretch fabric is highly breathable and quick drying. Transitions and efficiency are synonymous in the skimo world, so with that in mind this jacket was created with two chest zip pockets and two internal pockets for your skins and other items you want close at hand. Another bonus -- this jacket has thumb holes at the cuffs of the sleeves for extra warmth around your wrist. The Mezzalama Race 2 jacket is a great choice for an athletic fitting jacket that is warm, breathable, and provides easy access to pockets.
- Elastic hem around hood, wrists, and waist keep snow out of your jacket where it doesn't belong.
- Internal skin pockets and two chest zip pockets help with quick transitions.
- Thumb holes at the cuffs are great for extra protection from the elements, especially when wearing gloves.
- Reflective highlights in the material increase visibility in low-light situations.
- Stretch fleece material improves mobility and general coziness.
- Carvico 4-way stretch fabric is highly breathable and quick drying to keep you comfortable during high output outings.
|Pockets||2 large outer zipped pockets, 2 inside skin pockets, one inside zippered beacon pocket|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb holes|
|Fit||Athletic with 4-way stretch|
||Main Materials: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane,
85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Reflectors for early morning laps at the resorts|
|Bottom Line||Race day, or any day going light and fast|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.