Since its inception, Dynafit has specialized in providing functional gear purpose made for backcountry skiing. With its latest quest, Dynafit, with the Free Infinium Hybrid Jacket, is on a mission to rid the world of non-breathable jacket tyranny and liberate the poor, sweaty souls that use such jackets. Utilizing the breathable and protective GORE-TEX INFINIUM and WINDSTOPPER material in high-exposure areas, such as the hood, shoulders, and top of the arms, the women's Free Infinium jacket will shield you from windstorms, snow flurries, and anything else winter throws your way. In areas less prone to accumulating moisture, Dynastretch softshell material has been used to allow for your perspiration to escape, keeping you warmer and dryer in the process. Convenient pit zips let you expel excess heat quickly and efficiently, even with your gloved hands. For storage, you’ll find two inner mesh pockets and two large outer chest pockets, perfect for storing skins or a soft flask. Keep the cold and snow out with an adjustable cuff, hem, and helmet-compatible hood. The relaxed fit allows for layers to be worn underneath, without being overly bulky. For functionality, protection, and breathability, the women's Free Infinium Hybrid Jacket is hard to surpass.
- Hybrid construction of GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology and Dynastretch softshell fabric gives you the best of both worlds: weather protection and breathability.
- Pit zips allow you to quickly expel excess heat, helping provide effective thermoregulation.
- Two inner mesh pockets and two outer zipped chest pockets conveniently stash skins and soft flasks close to your chest, preventing them from freezing.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the elements, keeping you warm and dry.
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-hand adjustment is quick and easy to use.
- Packs down into its own hood making for a comfortable headrest if necessary.
- Stretch inserts provide freedom of movement, which is especially useful when navigating through technical terrain.
|Hood||Helmet compatible with one-hand adjustment|
|Pockets||2 Chest pockets, 2 Inner Mesh pockets|
||Upper body: Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper
Lower body: Dynastretch Strong 201
|Seams||Strategically placed bonded seams|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Gore-Tex INFINIUM fabric on exposed upper areas and Dynastretch fabric where ventilation matters most|
|Bottom Line||Everyday winter touring jacket|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.