When the visionary Jimi Hendrix sang about, "Purple Haze," he was clearly looking into Dyanfit's future and their creation of the Low Tech DST jacket. This phenomenal fairweather frock maintains its primo-standard in construction that is a staple of Dynafit apparel. The ever-mobile Dynastretch material will let you roll down the windows with ease as you send that spring cornice. Upon landing, you'll avoid getting soaked through from that corn snow since this piece is treated with a coating to be water repellent. This jacket also features micro-perforations along the sides and back, providing great breathability, which you will appreciate as you head up for round 2 (or 3 or 4). Couple this with its radical, throwback color scheme and the Low Tech DST Jacket is a perfect choice for those high energy output days where function needs to meet fashion. Look great and ham it up as you air out and keep spinning right round baby, right round, like a record baby.
- Dynastretch material is stretchy and abrasion resistant so you can wiggle your way through the trees in comfort with confidence.
- Two front zippered skin pockets keep your skins fresh and accessible for transitions.
- Helmet compatible hood allows you to stay warm and protect your brain case at the same time.
- Reflectors along arms for your radical nighttime adventures.
- Balanced hybrid material construction keeps you comfortable and protected from the elements.
- Swanky new color update of the ever-in-style Men's TLT Dynastretch Jacket.
|Hood||Helmet compatible hood|
||Main Material: 100% nylon
Insert: 89% nylon, 11% elastane
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Spring touring, warmer days|
|Notes||Dynastretch material is light and allows for full range of motion|
|Bottom Line||Fast and Light will treat you right|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.