Gimme gimme gimme a low-tech jacket after midnight! Send-it into Dynafit's funky fresh Low Tech Polartec jacket with a familiar and reliable material design, and dearly beloved 80's color update. As a perfect mid-layer, the Low Tech Polartec jacket offers an exquisite balance specializing as a midweight layer, or lightweight jacket without compromising breathability. This is a high-performance piece made with a lining of Polartec Power Grid fleece to keep you in perfect balance between too hot or too cold. The extra layer of mesh fabric in the hood protects your ears from getting whipped by the cold wind and the elastic waist will help keep the jacket sealed and secure from invasive snow. If it's time to update your ski-mountaineering wardrobe, take a color splash into the past with Dynafit's Low Tech Polartec jacket.
- Dynafit's 4-way stretch Quick Dry fabric will groove with your every move.
- Mastercrafted dome-fitting hood technology keeps metal hair organized for band practice.
- Polartec Power Grid fleece weave helps retain heat close to your core.
- Elastic cuffs and waistband keep this jacket right where it should be.
- Breathable and made with fashion-forward motives in mind, you can wear this jacket on the downhill just as comfortably as you can at your ABBA karaoke night.
- Fashionable color update for the Radical Polartec Jacket for the LTR anniversary.
|Ventilation||All-around breathable material|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb hole|
|Insulation||Extra polyester layer in the hood and collar|
|Lining||Polartec Powergrid fleece|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Layering for every day touring and grocery shopping|
|Notes||4-way stretch and quick dry fabric|
|Bottom Line||A fantastic and stylish choice for your layered touring or performing everyday tasks in comfort|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.