When most of us think of Dynafit jackets, we tend to think of highly technical shells and race-style tops, typically in bright enough colors for others to see you as you fly past them on the uphill. Now, sporting all the technical fabrics, all the comfortable materials, let us introduce you to the Radical Polartec Jacket. This cozy yet functional midlayer has found the sweet spot between lightweight race jackets and insulating fleece layers. Made with Polartec Powergrid fleece, this highly breathable jacket is perfect for the skintrack on a late winter or spring day. You can even wear this jacket to work after dawn patrol as the odor-resistant 4-way stretch fabric prevents the post-tour stank from remaining on you or your Radical jacket. An extra layer of mesh fabric in the hood provides your ears and noggin protection from warmth-stealing wind. If it's time for a new touring jacket or you just want a snazzy piece of streetwear sporting everyone's favorite predatory snow feline, the Radical Polartec Jacket is worth a look.
- 4-way stretch Quick Dry fabric is also odor resistant to keep you smelling like a fresh bunch of roses.
- Snug fitting hood has is extra thick to keep your dome warm in windy conditions.
- Comfortable and breathable, this jacket can be worn touring or to work (or to work after touring).
- Polartec Powergrid fleece weave is designed for breathability and resistance to the hazards of skiing and street life.
- Elastic cuffs and waist band keep this jacket where it belongs on your body with the utmost comfort.
|Ventilation||All-around breathable material|
|Pockets||1 outer chest zip|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb hole|
|Insulation||Extra Polyester layer in the hood and collar|
|Lining||Polartec Powergrid fleece|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Bluebird touring or everyday wear|
|Notes||4-way stretch and quick dry fabric|
|Bottom Line||A comfortable top for the skintrack and the grocery store|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.