As the Eurythmics once said, "Sweet Pants are made of these, who am I to DST?" These lyrics never made it onto their official release, but we know what we heard. Dynafit is celebrating their 30th anniversary by being ever industrious and showing off their fashion, function, and comfort forward standard for their softshells with the Low Tech DST pant. The Dynastretch 4-way stretch material is a lovely combo of wind resistant and water repellent, which will keep you mobile, warm, and dry when winter descends. If you find yourself working overtime, there are two zippered ventilation panels on the thighs. The integrated gaiters are rather accommodating to work with nearly all variations of AT touring boots. And what would a flashy 80's color update to a classic pant be without the obligatory two front pockets? We hope these pants walk with you, like lovers do.
- Integrated gaiter keeps the snow out of your rad boots bro.
- Two ventilation panels on the thighs keep you cool on the uphill.
- Two hand zip pockets on the front are perfect for your PEZ dispensers.
- Water repellent and wind-resistant properties insulate you from the outside world.
- Dynastretch 4-way fabric is extremely elastic and keeps you mobile.
- Colorway update of the classic Women's TLT Touring Pant
|Ventilation||2 side vents with mesh|
|Cuffs||Boot gaiter with elastic silicone grip hem|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Speed touring, touring|
|Notes||4 way stretchy material keeps you mobile|
|Bottom Line||Speed touring and classic touring|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.