What's breathable, stretchy, water and wind-resistant, and blue all over? If you guessed the Dynafit TLT Touring pants, you probably read the text on this page first. Either way, congratulations, you're spot on! These ski touring pants are a simple-yet-technical piece of attire that is suitable for any AT skier, telemarker, or splitboarder out there. Comfort-built with 4-way stretch softshell material that is treated with a DWR coating, these pants move freely yet can fend off bouts of weather mother nature may feel like throwing your way. Lightweight and durable, the TLT Touring Dynastretch (DST) pant also offers great breathability. Silicone elastic hems and the elastic waistband keep this trim-fitting pant close to your body and seal in heat. Need some ventilation? There are two side-zip vents to keep you cool on the climb. With a built-in gaiter, compatible with most boots, there is very little these pants leave you wanting in a ski touring pant. The TLT Touring pant is made to be close-fitting and weather-resistant without having to sacrifice your comfort for speed.
- Built-in gaiter accommodates most boots.
- Fabulous stretch range for steeper and quicker ascents.
- Water and wind-resistant material is also highly breathable.
- Silicone reinforced elastic hem at the ankles and waistband keep everything where it should be.
- Two large front zip pockets to stash whatever it is you stash.
- Ventilation on each thigh lets you cool off when the going gets steep.
|Ventilation||Zip side vents and mesh|
|Cuffs||Boot gaiter with elastic silicone grip hem|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Speed touring, touring|
|Notes||4 Way Stretch|
|Bottom Line||Dynafit takes a classic pant and makes it even better with 4 Way Stretch|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.