Dynafit’s Mercury 2 Jacket is considered core to their line of apparel. That means they are especially proud of the design that features a comfortable brushed lining woven into a weather-protectant shell. As they should be, the Mercury is a nice, lightweight jacket that helps regulate your temperature while ski touring. The stretch-woven fabric moves with you and breathes, while being wind-resistant and water-repellent. Multiple pockets let you stash necessities close at hand. A helmet compatible hood means you can be safe and comfortable at the same time. The Mercury 2 jacket is an up and downhill ski jacket that is built to be used.
- Stretch-woven softshell fabric resists wind and repels moisture.
- Helmet compatible hood has a simple drawstring for adjustability.
- 1 Zippered chest pocket and 2 zippered hand pockets for storage.
- Adjustable cuffs and waist give you the perfect fit for active touring.
- Fabric is abrasion resistant so you are free to be rough with it.
- Light brushed lining adds warmth, comfort, and perma-grin.
|Ventilation||2 pits zips pull down back of arm|
|Hood||Drawstring adjustable, helmet compatible|
|Pockets||1 chest, 2 waist|
|Waist||Elastic, Drawstring adjustable|
|Materials||Shell: 65% nylon, 26% polyester, 9% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester|
|Lining||Light, brushed polyester|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Excellent choice of jacket for ski touring.|
|Notes||The women's cut adds to a nice fit. Not too tight, not too loose.|
|Bottom Line||Great looking and functional jacket.|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.