The streamlined Mercury 2 Pant is now even more appropriate for active ski touring. The brushed lining is woven into the shell to give a sleek feel. This, coupled with an updated mix of materials, enables the pants to be several ounces lighter than the original Mercury from Dynafit. The pants are still designed for daily use, with an abrasion-resistant weave and durable scuff guards. Zippered thigh vents help control your temperature as you ski up and downhill in comfort and style. The pants have Velcro-adjustable waists, but also feature belt and suspender loops if you want the perfect snug. The Dynafit Mercury 2 is a well thought-out ski touring pant.
- Durable stretch woven fabric is wind resistant and water-repellant.
- Elastic internal gaiters help keep the snow out of your ski boots.
- Waist is adjustable with Velcro on the sides and has belt loops.
- Scuff guards protect the cuffs from the edges of skis and crampons.
- Thigh vents zip open and are backed with a fine mesh for modesty.
- Zippered thigh pocket and two waist pockets keep you organized.
- Abrasion-resistant shell is coated with durable water repellent (DWR).
|2 hip, 1 right thigh
|Velcro adjust, belt & suspender loops
|Elastic gaiters, scuff guards, zips
|Shell: 65% nylon, 26% polyester, 9% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester
|Skimo Co Says
|Fine mesh backing behind thigh vents
|Functional, inexpensive pants
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants
Questions & Reviews
These are women, and depending on the size, I don't expect them to be longer them 28" inseam.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.