The Mercury Softshell line is custom designed by Dynafit for active use in the mountains. Made of a proprietary Silvershell nylon blend, the pants are both weather resistant and breathable. The Mercury Pant matches the Mercury Jacket, but comes in neutral colors that go with just about everything. And with reinforced cuffs, snow gaiters, and huge zip vents, they definitely go with skiing.
- Stretch woven, nylon/elastane blend is flexible yet water and wind resistant.
- Light fleece lining keeps you warm, but stops at the back of the knee for easy articulation.
- Snow gaiter to cover boots and reinforced cuffs to stop skis make this great for daily shredding.
- Breathable material and mesh-backed zip vents along the outside help you control your temperature level.
- Cuff zips can be opened up or down, so you don't have to lift your pant leg for a buckle adjustment.
- Abrasion resistance and an anti-microbial finish prevent unecessary sewing and washing.
Compare otherWomen's Touring Pants
|Pockets||2 side, 1 right thigh|
|Waist||Elastic and belt loops|
|Cuffs||Elastic gaiters, scuff guards, zips,|
|Materials||88% nylon / 12% elastane shell, polyester lining|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Gaiters and zips keep out snow while booting|
|Bottom Line||Functional, inexpensive pants|
Questions & Reviews
Also I was wondering where the vent zips were on the pant. They seemed hard to see on the photo.
The zip vents start near the seat and pull down at an angle toward the top of the knee. You can make them out if you zoom into that area on the right side of the picture.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.