Everyone has a favorite pair of shoes, a favorite kind of cookie, a preferred place to sit on the couch, or maybe you just have a favorite cup that you keep by your sink. We all love to pick favorites, and the Dynafit Mercury Pro Women jacket is so good, it's already your new favorite ski jacket. Perfect for both blowing snow in January and sunny afternoons in April, the Mercury Pro is a masterfully made outer layer that breathes, flexes, and stretches rather than restricting you. Dynafit came up with a drastically better pit zip design than the current industry norm. Rather than burying them in your armpit, the zips start higher on the back of your shoulder, making the them easier to work when wearing a pack. Updated for the Pro, elastic drawcords have been added to the hood and bottom hem, allowing you to seal out unwanted wind and snow rather than enduring drafts. The pockets expand to accommodate even the largest of skins (and maybe even a few sleeves of Oreos, too). Go ahead, add the Dynafit Mercury Pro to your list of favorites-- just be prepared, after this jacket, you'll never love another quite as much.
- Elastic drawcords allow the hood and lower hem to cinch tight, keeping blown snow and wind out while you toil for that third lap of storm skiing.
- Windproof and water resistance is good enough to keep you warm and dry, but doesn't trap moisture in or stop heat from being vented.
- Hood is large enough to fit over helmets, and a small visor along the brim keeps your line of vision clear.
- The zipper garage is soft and keeps the metal zipper off your skin when the weather calls for a full zip.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs on the sleeves offer a seamless connection between coat and glove.
- Two chest pockets internally expand to accommodate large skins and extra snacks.
|Ventilation||2 pits zips pull down back of arm|
|Hood||Helmet compatible with visor|
|Pockets||2 expandable pockets and chest pocket|
|Materials||Polyester - 46%, Nylon - 42% and 12% Lycra|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Wind and abrasion resistant fabric|
|Bottom Line||Great choice for a day of touring.|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.