Being a girl boss isn't easy; it's exhausting, it's demanding, and frankly it's a thankless job. Luckily, you don't need thanks, you just need people to stand aside when you cruise past them. Backcountry skiing can be a thankless job too, as you battle the snow, the slopes, the wind...In the midst of all this hard work you can be grateful that Dynafit created the Mezzalama Polartec Alpha Jacket. With Polartec insulating material that's breathable, water repellant, and wind resistant, it'll make brushing off those colder days as easy as brushing the powder from your shoulders. A well-fitting hood fits snugly to conform to your head and keep out the cold. Two front zippered pockets allow easy access to your energy gels that keep you going 1k after another. This jacket is warm, highly packable, and water resistant due to the DWR treatment. A truly hardy construction will keep you reaching for your Mezzalama Alpha Jacket year after year. We love this jacket, and we're sure you will too!
- Polartec Alpha insulation is weather resistant yet still highly breathable for great temperature regulation in adverse weather.
- Thumbholes for your wrists help keep your jacket snug under your gloves.
- Reflective strips keep you visible during your darkest outdoor adventures.
- Two large front pockets offer plenty of space for cargo storage.
- Smartphone zippered pocket keeps your distraction device safe.
|Hood||Tight fit hood|
|Pockets||2 zipped front pockets, 1 smartphone pocket|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb hole|
|Insulation||Polartec® Alpha® Direct|
|Lining||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||High paced touring|
|Notes||Packs into its own hood|
|Bottom Line||Warmth that keeps you dry when moving fast|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.