Women no longer have to shop in the men’s department for this. The PDG is a popular skimo pant since it’s a stretchy softshell with wind-blocker sewn in the front. That means it moves and breathes on the uphill yet doesn’t give you the shakes on the down. The PDG pants have stirrups that go under your ski boots and a reinforced cuff area for cutting out buckle holes. This makes transitions super efficient. The windblock on the front of the thighs works to stop the harsh wind when your skiing down. The Dynafit PDG is a pant you can wear for racing, training, or touring. And after trying it, you’ll want to.
- Build with a four-way stretch fabric that hugs but doesn’t restrict.
- Reinforced cuffs can adapt to various A/T boot buckle systems.
- Windblock body prevents a bone-chilling freeze when skiing.
- Elastic waist with a draw string cinches to just the right level.
- Matching women’s top available.
|Pockets||1 Back Zippered|
|Waist||Elastic w/ drawstring|
|Cuffs||Stirrups, scuff guards|
||Carvico stretch fleece, Windblocker|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, training, speed touring|
|Notes||Reinforced for boot buckle cutouts|
|Bottom Line||Casual race function|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.