The Dynafit PDG is a casual racing, training, and touring jacket that is comfortable and functional. The top has a performance fit with 4-way stretch fabric that moves with you. It has an elastic hood so you can skip the hat, and thumbholes to lock the sleeves in place under your gloves. The PDG Jacket is lined with a thin layer of soft poly fleece that keeps you at the right temperature when you’re moving. All-in-all, this jacket is the be-all and end-all.
- Four-way stretch build with flat seems makes it comfortable.
- Internal mesh pockets fit race skins for quick transition storage.
- Tight Fit hood is a nice option for under-the-helmet protection.
- Light soft fleece lining adds a touch of warmth to a cold day.
- Elastic cuffs with thumbholes won’t ride up your arms.
- Zippered upper chest pocket is good for a key or ID.
- Option to match with the women’s PDG pant.
|Hood||Tight fitting elastic|
|Pockets||1 chest zip, 1 internal beacon|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb holes|
||Carvico strech fleece, Windblocker.|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, training, speed touring|
|Notes||Light fleece lining|
|Bottom Line||Half a race suit|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Also, I've never had a jacket with internal skin pockets. Is there a barrier between the cold, snowy, melty skins and my chest, so I don't get wet or cold from the skins?
The pockets are pretty small and look like they'd really only fit race skins. Also the internal lining is mesh, so there definitely is the potential to get a little wet. I'd recommend looking at the Dynafit Speed Softshell, there are external and internal pocket options and they're definitely big enough to fit your skins.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.