Do you find yourself constantly layering up and down trying to hit the sweet spot between comfortably warm and sweating bullets? Is planing your layers harder than planning your route? With the Dynafit Radical Infinium Hybrid Jacket you can get back to focusing on the actual skiing. By featuring GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER technology in the areas that get the most exposure to the elements and Dynastrech in areas that are more prone to get wet and sweaty, Dynafit has created the ideal jacket for ski touring. Simply put, it perfectly balances weather protection with breathability. This allows you to carry on when you start to heat up without paying the chilling consequences once you stop moving. Its got easily accessible vents that go from pit to elbow, so you don’t even have to take your gloves off or break your stride to dump heat. In addition to the pair of spacious front pockets, it also has a chest pocket that's super easy to access with a pack on. That's great for folks who like to have a phone or other medium-sized item easily accessed for frequent use throughout the day. Your Instagram feed thanks you. With a hood that fits over your helmet and adjustable hem and cuffs, you’ll have no problem keeping snow out. This is critical for those times when you suddenly get an overwhelming urge to dive headfirst into the snow, or--more likely-- if you go touring on a snowy, windy day. No matter the conditions, the Dynafit Radical Infinium Hybrid Jacket is a perfect outer layer that will keep you dry - both from the inside out and the outside in. Now you can spend less time worrying about layers and more time getting after all those objectives you’ve been eyeing.
- GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER technology on exposed areas like chest and shoulders, breathable Dynastrech on sweat-prone areas such as the stomach, lower back, and armpits.
- Two spacious zippered front pockets and one easy-access zippered chest pocket - great for a smartphone or other med-small items.
- Jacket can be rolled up and stored in the hood for packing.
- Well-placed reflectors will ensure cars and/or cat drivers won’t hit you when you’re out for a cheeky dawn patrol.
- Velcro cuffs and cinching hem keep snow out of unwanted places no matter how bad the weather might be.
|Pockets||Zipped Front Pockets and Chest Pocket|
||Goretex Infinium and Dynafit Dynastretch|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Climate comfort and weather protection
for most winter days
|Notes||Goretex infinium fabric on exposed areas and dynastretch fabric where ventilation matters most|
|Bottom Line||Breathable weather protection|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.