Finally a bigger Dynafit race pack. As you could guess, the RC28 is 8 liters more voluminous than the RC20. It shares the ultra-fast ski carry system, breathable mesh shoulder straps, and other features with its litter brother. But you can just put more in. Enough for the Grand Traverse? Someone will try. Until then, we can say it’s big enough for bigger days in the backcountry.
- Safety Box crampon compartment is side-accessible with a collapsible divider.
- Dedicated spots for your shovel, probe, and ice axe help keep things organized.
- Side-zip similar to the RC20 lets you dig in with it slung over one shoulder.
- Additional front zip encompasses the top and sides for big item placement.
- Bottle holder on the shoulder strap is lined with a thermally-reflective coating.
- Partner ski carry system lets you assist a slow or wounded companion.
- Zippered security pocket on the inside can hold sensitive valuables.
|Access||Top, front and side|
|Hydration||Bottle holder included, sleeve compatible|
|Ski Carry||Quick hook|
|Shovel / Probe||Internal compartments|
|Ice Axe||Cable loops|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Longer races, touring|
|Notes||Partner ski carry included|
|Bottom Line||Supersized race pack|
|Compare to other Backpacks|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.