No one likes to be labeled, to be put in a box or discounted because of a preconceived notion. Dynafit's Speed Thermal Hooded Jacket is considered a, "midlayer," but why let that stop this from being so much more? This piece feels like silk against your skin, can sneak over a thin baselayer, or be a part of your layering system on colder days in the mountains. The hood is snug fitting so can easily get in there under a helmet or hang loose on warmer days. Breathability is what this jacket is all about with perforation under the arms and a waffled backing that wicks moisture with the best of them. Big day in the sun? No big deal, the fast-drying material won't be a sopping wet mess in your car when you forget it in the backseat. If you do need to stash this on the uphill or want to bring it along as a layering option, its packability will be appreciated. Dynafit's Speed Thermal Hooded Jacket can be a baselayer, midlayer, or jacket - don't judge this versatile piece by its name, use it however you like on all your adventures.
- 4 Way Stretch material moves every which way you do.
- Micro perforation under the arms creates high levels of breathability to keep you cool.
- Quick dry material also wicks moisture efficiently to keep you dry even on strenuous days.
- Reflectors keep you visible in low light when used as an outer layer.
- Fleece materials are incredibly comfortable next to the skin if used as a baselayer.
|Ventilation||Perforated under arms|
|Pockets||Two zippered side pockets|
|Materials||Outer 92% Synthetic, 8% Elastane, Inner 86% Synthetic, 14% Elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Great against the skin feel|
|Bottom Line||Not to be categorized, use as a baselayer, midlayer, or jacket|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.