Just because you buy a half gallon of ice cream doesn't mean you have to eat the whole thing! And just because you buy a 28-liter pack doesn't mean you need to fill the whole thing, but isn't it nice knowing you could if you wanted to? When a super light pack needs to hold a super epic day's worth of equipment, you might consider the Dynafit Speedfit 28 as your new touring buddy. All the bells and whistles of a race pack with plenty of room for a puffy jacket, or some extra calories. Plan on staying hydrated using the insulated bottle holder and transitions are a breeze with its simplistic ski-carry system. You can have it all and bring it all with Dynafit’s Speedfit 28 pack.
- Full "U" shaped zipper for easy access to all your gear.
- Detachable ski-carry system if you want to cut some weight.
- Removable water bottle holder.
- 210D Ripstop Nylon so you don’t need to baby your baby.
- Dedicated compartment for safety gear.
- Internal, waterproof pocket to protect your electronics
- LED light with solid or flashing options so your race partner, or the Grooming Machine driver can see you.
- Anatomical Airmesh back panel and breathable shoulder straps to keep you cool and dry.
- Helmet holder in case you want your brain bucket on your pack instead of your dome.
- Height adjustable chest strap for the perfect fit.
|Access||Top U zipper, Side velcro crampon box|
|Hydration||Bottle holder on shoulder strap, Internal hang tab for bladders.|
|Ski Carry||Detachable race-hook|
|Shovel / Probe||External shovel / probe pocket and internal full length sleeve for handle or probe.|
|Ice Axe||Speed carry|
|Security Pocket||Waterproof internal pocket.|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||All day light and fast touring. Night racing.|
|Notes||Permanent helmet holder located in stash pocket at the bottom of the pack.|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight, big day pack with LED lights to keep you safe if you like to dodge big cats.|
|Compare to other Backpacks|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.