Protective, breathable, and stretchy: just how all pants should be. The Speedfit Dynastretch Pant is built with a body-mapping design called Hybrid Construction which maximizes weatherproofing without sacrificing mobility. Dynafit accomplished this by splitting the pants into a front and back half which are controlled by your left and right brain, respectively. The front half is built using Dynastretch, an abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, wind-proof material found on more rugged touring pants and jackets. The back half is lightweight, stretchy, breathes like a nice Pinot. Best of all, the knees are articulated for smooth operation so the pants will move with you when you decide to get moving. The Dynafit Speedfit pant is great for everything from mid-winter training laps to spring objective skiing and maybe even the occasional race.
- Dynastretch fabric is wind-resistant, water-repellent, abrasion-resistant, and comfortable.
- Cuff is reinforced and includes zippers and buttons for a customized fit.
- Silicon grip on the inside of the cuff grips boots for added protection from the evil snow.
- Elastic waist with drawstring ensures your pants fit the same on Day 200 as they do on Day 1.
- Hybrid Construction uses body mapping for the perfect blend of mobility and weather proofing.
- Matching jacket available.
|Pockets||2 waist zips|
|Waist||Elastic w/ drawstring|
|Cuffs||Elastic with Silicon grippers|
|Lining||Very light polyester|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Daily touring, resort uphilling|
|Notes||Zippers at the cuff for going over boots.|
|Bottom Line||The Keebler Flipside ski touring pant|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.