If you’re partial to early mornings, tracking vertical feet gained, or seeking missions far from the trailhead, the Dynafit Speed Dynastretch is a natural pairing. This pant integrates a windproof, water-repellent softshell anterior with fully stretchy, brushed elastane fabric in the rear. This hybrid construction is breathable and comfortable on the move, with a massive range of motion. Given its lightweight design, Dynafit has thoughtfully reinforced the cuff and integrated snow gaiters so you won’t be cursing life after throwing skis on your back to start booting up a couloir. The fit is becomingly European-style, while not dipping into full race legging territory. When it comes to dawn patrol skiing, speed is your friend–accelerate your velocity with the Speed DST pant.
- Abrasion-resistant softshell front resists the chilly trifecta of wind, water and sweat.
- Brushed elastane rear is cozy and stretchier than an Edna Mode supersuit.
- Zipped front pockets are a nice spot to carry small goodies without worrying about them tumbling out.
- Snow gaiters snug down over boot cuffs to keep snow out.
- Zippable, reinforced hem is less likely to become a victim of a vicious ski-walk lever.
- Reflectors are easy to spot by headlamp, lighthouse, or candlelight.
|Ventilation||Rear fleece panel|
|Cuffs||Snow gaiters plus cuff zips|
||Polyamide, Dynastretch elastane, polyester lining|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||High-output ski touring|
|Notes||Hybrid construction enables comfort on both warm and cold days|
|Bottom Line||Versatility for the speed-minded|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.