If your base layer is too cold alone, but that jacket you have is going to have you overheating like a Pinto driving over Loveland Pass, Dyanfit's TLT Light Insulation Vest is your solution. It's a problem as old as touring; nailing your wardrobe for the uphill or downhill is an art that takes experience and the right gear to make happen. Keep your core warm on the up and have that extra protection from the elements on the way down your next ski line. A back panel made of 4 way stretch material will breathe and takes into account that you'll be carrying a pack. This same comfy and versatile material is under the arms and around the waist allowing you to easily layer under or over. Beautiful baffling along the front is filled with a synthetic insulation that will hold up to any moisture build up from snow or sweat. Now you can stay both cool AND warm with the women's TLT Light Insulation Vest from Dynafit.
- 4 Way Stretch Carvico material is highly abrasion and pill-resistant.
- Paneling along the back helps shed heat and works well with a pack.
- Synthetic insulation is warm and resistant to moisture to keep you toasty in wet conditions.
- Front zip pocket allows your essentials to be easily accessed and secured.
- Reflective hit on the upper back makes you visible in low light conditions.
|Pockets||1 chest zip|
||85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane|
|Lining||Brushed fleece on elastic panels|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||4 Way Stretch panels give great mobility|
|Bottom Line||Regulate your temperature easily|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.