If you work a 9-5 job and also ski a healthy amount, then dawn patrols, late nights, and sub-optimal weather are part of your life. Having a warm, compressible, puffy jacket that lets you stay true to your lifestyle is crucial for enjoying those environments. The issue with most down jackets is that they’re heavy, bulky, not breathable enough, and don’t pack down small enough. Those days are over thanks to Dynafit’s Radical Down Hooded Jacket. Featuring a light, supple outer-layer that’s water-repellent and moves with you, the Radical Down Hooded Jacket can be worn over a lighter jacket or underneath a shell. The horizontal baffles allow the 800-fill down to cocoon you in body-mapped warmth, so you’ll never want to leave. The Dynafit Radical Down Hooded Jacket is the highly compressible, highly efficient, highly awesome jacket for the highly cool skiers that are out there doing it.
- DownTek treated 800-fill down is water-repellent with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket for valuables.
- Dyna-Shell Ultralight fabric is light and compressible.
- Responsible Down Standard ensures humane treatment of our feathered friends.
- Elastic cuff, hood trim, and hem seal out the elements.
|Pockets||Two hand zips, one chest zip|
|Materials||Dynashell Ultra Light 100%PA|
|Insulation||Goose White Down 95/5 cuin 800 WR RDS|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring and other alpine activities|
|Notes||Filled with water-repellent down|
|Bottom Line||Perfect backup layer or belay piece|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
I'm 5'10" and the large was a much better fit after trying both on so I would go large!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.