Ladies, welcome to the future of ski touring. The Fischer My Travers is a long-awaited women’s boot that skis like an alpine boot and yet walks like a running shoe. The My Travers brings the same beloved design, shape, and performance of the men’s Travers with a Thermoshape Lite liner that enhances the women’s fit. The result is a comfortable, warm boot that really performs. The BOA closure evenly wraps and distributes pressure across the shell so your forefoot and midfoot stay locked in whether it's during a jump-turn or a kick-turn. A single large lever on the back controls ski/walk duties and minimizes moving parts for durability and simplicity. A massive Velcro strap and slider buckle form a reliable grasp around the cuff in ski mode, but also open wide enough to not interfere with walk mode. A sticky rubber sole and built-in gaiter encourage extending the ski season into July by getting adventurous with your approach routes. Interested in everything from mid-winter powder laps to steep skiing in the spring? So is the My Travers.
- SOMA-TEC contouring ensures your foot is placed in the most capable stance for skinning, skiing, climbing, jumping, cartwheels, etc.
- A BOA system is made smooth with the help of Pulley Lace Guides to minimize hot spots by evenly distributing the pressure around your foot.
- Thermoshape Lite liner is warm, ready for a custom-mold right out of the box, and includes laces if you want to further customize your fit.
- Phatt Maxx Tour Velcro power strap is the solution for good power transmission and smooth walking performance.
- Active Cuff is a low-friction pivot system that maximizes walking efficiency and also contributes to the lateral stiffness on the way down.
Update 2019/20: Fischer gave this boot a new name (sorta) by adding 'GR' on the end, and added some Skimo Co blue to the buckle (we swear we didn't email them about that).
Compare otherWomens Boots
|Weight (pair)||2110g [25.5]|
|Buckles||1 + Boa|
|Boot Sole Length||256mm [23/23.5]
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, touring|
|Notes||Waterproof up to mid-calf.|
|Bottom Line||Light, simple, solid.|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.