Welcome to your ski touring future! The Fischer Travers GR is a boot that rips downhill, yet walks like a running shoe. The Travers GR brings the same beloved design, shape, and performance of the Travers CS with a Thermoshape Lite liner that enhances the fit. The result is a comfortable, warm boot that really performs. The BOA closure evenly wraps and distributes pressure across the shell so your forefoot and midfoot stay locked in whether it's during a jump-turn or a kick-turn. A single large lever on the back controls ski/walk duties and minimizes moving parts for durability and simplicity. A massive Velcro strap and slider buckle form a reliable grasp around the cuff in ski mode, but also open wide enough to not interfere with walk mode. A sticky rubber sole and built-in gaiter encourage extending the ski season into July by getting adventurous with your approach routes. Interested in everything from mid-winter powder laps to steep skiing in the spring? So is the Travers GR.
- SOMA-TEC contouring ensures your foot is placed in the most capable stance for skinning, skiing, climbing, jumping, cartwheels, etc.
- The BOA system is made smooth with the help of Pulley Lace Guides to minimize hot spots by evenly distributing the pressure around your foot.
- Thermoshape Lite liner is warm, ready for a custom-mold right out of the box, and includes laces if you want to further customize your fit.
- Phatt Maxx Tour Velcro power strap is the solution for good power transmission and smooth walking performance.
- Active Cuff is a low-friction pivot system that maximizes walking efficiency and also contributes to the lateral stiffness on the way down.
|Weight (pair)||2256g [27.5]|
||1 + Boa|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, touring|
|Notes||Waterproof up to mid-calf|
|Bottom Line||Light, simple, solid|
|Compare to other Touring Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.