With a lens that automatically adjusts to ambient light, a wide field of vision, and a protective yet breathable design, there isn't much to dislike about the Ultimate sunglasses from Julbo. Featuring a high contrast lens that adjusts between categories 1-3, the Ultimate handles everything from flat light to bluebird powder days with poise. The wide lens stylishly provides a wide field of vision, allowing you to focus on your line without getting caught up in the periphery. While the wide lens is protective, the Ultimate also allows for excellent ventilation, helping to reduce obnoxious fogging issues as you grind away on the skin track. If you have been searching for a single solution to backcountry vision, the Ultimate is worthy of a look.
- REAVTIV High Contrast lens adjusts between categories 1-3, negating the need for multiple lenses.
- Photochromic properties are baked into the lens, providing reliable protection even if the lens gets scratched.
- CustomFit Temple Arms are adjustable, allowing you to find a comfortable fit.
- 3D Fit Nose allows the sunglasses to be modified to fit many faces.
- Grip Tech material on the temples helps to keep the glasses from sliding around during jarring descents.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.