If moving fast is on your agenda, then so should be buying the Karpos Alagna Lite jacket. The Alagna Lite is a masterfully body-mapped jacket for racing, training, and even touring. Despite the focus on movement and breathability, the jacket offers decent weather protection. The majority of the jacket is built from Karpos’ proprietary K-Shell fabric which has excellent moisture-transport but will gladly stop wind in its tracks. The sides of the torso and bottoms of the sleeves are Dualfit fabric for increased venting in areas that aren’t going directly into the wind. The back is an even more performant Dualfit Light for the max breathability underneath your pack. The Karpos Alagna Lite jacket is a well-designed lightweight jacket with an impeccable cut for your skiing pleasure.
- Large external skin pockets are perfectly positioned to fit between the sternum strap and hip belt of a backpack for easy access.
- Zipper-garage for stowing zip-tabs out of the way when fully closed.
- Siliconized waist band helps keep the jacket where it’s supposed to be.
- Two zippered chest pockets, one with a Vislon zipper for quick access.
- Vislon main zipper for smooth opening and closing, every time.
|Ventilation||Dualfit light along the Back and dulfit along the sides and under arm|
|Pockets||2 zipper chest, 2 external mesh skin|
|Waist||Elastic with silicone|
||Dualfit, K-Stretch, Dualfit Lite|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Fast ski touring, training, racing|
|Notes||Made with high performance fabrics|
|Bottom Line||Versatile and functional|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.