Oftentimes, the phrase 'daily driver' is used when describing objects which possess attributes that allow them to fit our ordinary tasks so perfectly that we find ourselves using them on a nearly daily basis. For the garden variety backcountry skier, the Karpos Ramezza pants are the ideal daily drivers for most days in the backcountry (daily driver pants, that is). The Ramezza's are made of two types of fabric, with a thicker windproof material on the knees, seat, and front of legs, and a lighter more breathable material covering the upper back of the legs and front of hips. Both fabrics are DWR coated and are made to stretch and flex seamlessly. A zip in the lower cuff opens to expand a gusset, making for quick and simple buckle adjustment. The Karpos Ramezza pants strike a nearly perfect balance between protection and performance, and will quickly become your go-to ski pants. So what are you waiting for? Your new favorite pants are waiting!
- Karpos' DWR coated K-Stretch fabric feels magical, flexing and stretching with you while effectively repelling rain, wind, and snow.
- Cordura panels on the inside of the lower leg help avoid damage from pointy crampons and sharp ski edges.
- Three pockets (two in the front, one in the back) offer plenty of storage for all the important goodies.
- For a fully waterproof Gore-Tex pant, take a look at the Karpos Jorasses Plus Pant.
- An external elastic waistband makes for quick and easy waist adjustment.
|Pockets||2 front and one back pocket|
|Waist||Elastic waist with adjustable draw cord & belt loops|
|Cuffs||Zip at cuff and gusset.|
||K-Stretch Plus on the front down to the knee. The back is K-Stretch|
|Lining||Front of leg is lightly lined for added warmth.|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Backcountry skiing and casual racing.|
|Notes||Cordura lower leg kick panels are overbuilt and burly.|
|Bottom Line||Breathable DWR softshell pants perfect for daily backcountry skiing.|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.