The La Sportiva RSR bindng uses a mixture of enhanced 7075 aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium to achieve touring strength and a podium weight of 139 grams (4.9 ounces). Perfectly matching the RSR ski, the race binding features both vertical and lateral release and a toe lockout mechanism.
- Dual mode toe lock has both releasable skiing and fully locked out uphill modes so you can choose your release based on terrain.
- Use the simple heel pin cover as a riser for climbing or rotate the binding 90 degrees for skinning over flat ground.
- Integrated attachment slots can be used with standard tech binding crampons to ease skinning on icy climbs.
- Made with anodized Ergal®, a 7075 aluminum extra refined for strength with titanium and steel enhancements at key points.
- 8 piece Torx screw set weighs only 12 grams (0.4 ounces) total but is strong enough to keep your skis secure.
- Can be mounted with an optional adjustment plate to adapt to various boots or improve the resale value.
- Binding meets all ISMF regulations so is ready to race on the World Cup circuit or your local citizen series.
** Please note that as is typical with tech race bindings, the RSR features a distinct lack of adjustability as far as release values and fore/aft heel placement. A precision mount matching your boot or the optional adjustment plate is required.
|BSL Adjustment||Optional plate|
|Riser Heights||1 + flat|
|Lateral Release||Fixed or locked|
|Materials||Ergal aluminum, stainless steel springs, titanium fork|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skimo racing, speed touring|
|Notes||Fixed crampon receptor|
|Bottom Line||Solid lightweight race binding|
|Compare to other Race Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
It releases in situations you need it to release and holds fast in the most precarious of situations. highly recommended for any racer or speed tourer!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.