Silken pantaloons – you might think these are a thing of the past, but we’re here to tell you they’re still as relevant as ever. Used for millennia in the construction of clothing, silk fiber is known to be lightweight and moisture-wicking with an exceptional next-to-skin feel. With the Silk Reflect 3/4 Pant, La Sportiva weaves polyester and elastane in with the silk, creating a blend that is breathable, quick-drying, and allows freedom of movement. A small amount of silver in the yarn acts to keep the Silk Reflect 3/4 pant inhospitable to microbes while the no-seam construction creates a smooth interface against your skin, so your legs stay comfortable deep in the backcountry. The three-quarter length stops at the top of your socks, minimizing the amount of extra material you’re carrying around as well as creating a smoother boot-shin interface. Your technique may not be silky smooth, but your base layer can be.
- Technical mix of silk, polyester, and elastane for a warm, breathable, quick-drying, and durable base layer.
- Close but stretchy fit provides excellent freedom of movement.
- Silver incorporated into the weave adds hypoallergenic, antistatic, and antibacterial properties.
- Seamless construction is space-age and extremely comfortable.
- Body-mapped 3D weave maximizes breathability in specific areas for high-output use.
||69% Polyester, 25% Silk, 3% Metal, 3% Elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski Touring, ski mountaineering|
|Bottom Line||Technical baselayer offering warmth, breathability, and quick drying performance|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.