Booting. Skinning. Skiing. The La Sportiva Stellar is back and better than ever, showcasing a mastery of all elements of backcountry skiing. The Stellar II has tweaked its tongue design, ensuring it won’t snap under the powerful forces you undoubtedly subject it to. The buckle system has also seen some changes, replaced by an easily adjustable instep boa. This boa is situated in a unique offset position, preventing hot spots when tightened directly over the instep. This adjustability, along with a raised instep, is a good bet to fit those who loved the original Stellar as well as those seeking a touch more space atop their feet. For lighter skiers or those who simply prefer a softer flex than the Skorpius, the La Sportiva Stellar II is perfectly capable of keeping pace with its owner.
- Pebax shell and cuff are partially made from castor beans for improved biodegradability.
- Exceptional 68 degrees walking range of motion.
- Adjustable forward lean caters to an array of skiing stances.
- EZ 3D flex tongue with boa fit system is comfortable, adjustable, and resilient.
- Grip guard sole is at home scampering in exposed areas.
|Weight (pair)||2150g [24.5]|
||1 Buckle with velcro, Boa Fit, Swing lock ski mechanism, optional power strap|
||12°, 14°, 16°|
||Pebax Bio based Rnew|
||Thermomoldable Stellar II|
||La Sportiva Grip Guard|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Quick step into Trab Titan bindings|
|Bottom Line||Making the Stellar even better fitting than before, but not losing its skiing prowess|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.