It may seem like a stretch, but you can indeed get "rad" on both the up and the down with Dalbello's Quantum Free 105 ski touring boot. Don't call it a comeback, but purple and pink bring a retro look to the touring scene. From a brand that knows its stuff when it comes to downhill performance, Dalbello has hit its stride in the touring world with a weight-conscious ripper that excels on the climb. Sporting a generous 65° range of motion, you can open it up on the skin track without feeling restricted by your boots. The two-buckle design is lightweight but combined with a bomber ski/walk mechanism there is no compromise on fit or performance when the skins come off and the real fun begins. The bonded shell process of the lower creates incredible lateral stiffness so you can lace into those turns on some pretty big boards with confidence. Expect to turn heads on the skin track when you cruise by since Dalbello's Quantum Free 105 boot is a vivacious vixen that is ready to make moves wherever your adventures may take you.
- Bonded shell creates high lateral stiffness for great control with every turn.
- Two buckle design keeps the weight down while still creating a great downhill experience.
- IF Touring Sport Women's liner walks well, skis well, and is heat moldable to give you happy feet.
- Polyamide Composite materials allow this lighter weight boot to perform well wherever the slopes take you.
- Ski/walk mechanism is designed to give great downhill performance and is built to last.
- Full-length bootboard is more comfortable and sturdier for long days and multiple laps.
- Dual-density Vibram sole is rockered for easier walking or scrambling when the terrain calls for it.
Update 2022/23 season: This year's version pairs well with that black cocktail dress. Same boot in a sleek and sexy black.
|Weight (pair)||2264g |
||Tech, Hybrid, ISO 9523|
||Polyamide composite, carbon cuff|
||IF Touring Sport W|
||Vibram Dual Density Sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring, ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Innovative touring boot design|
|Bottom Line||A lightweight boot that punches above its weight class|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.