Enhance! Electrify! These are the two things Dalbello did to the prior season's Quantum Free 105 when creating the improved Quantum Free boot. The liner has been enhanced with a more supportive memory foam tongue, providing greater comfort for those with bony shins. The new colorway is electrifying, featuring sharp colorways that are sure to draw compliments on the skin track. Keeping the same fit as its predecessor, the Quantum Free remains a lean and mean downhill performer with impressive uphill chops. A unique two-part cuff design is easy to step into and allows an impressive 65° range of motion, allowing you to attack the uphill. When skiing the two metal buckles, velcro power strap, and burly ski/walk mechanism lock you in for unforgettable descents. In the boot lower, a bonded shell construction gives incredible lateral stiffness, helping facilitate power transfer for more aggressive skiing. Full-length boot boards provide extra insulation on colder days while the Vibram sole offers secure traction in scary terrain. Whether you're pushing it uphill, downhill, or both, the Quantum Free is ready to follow wherever you lead.
- Dual Link cuff design provides a 65° range of motion and makes this boot an uphill achiever.
- Bonded shell construction creates high lateral stiffness for great control with every turn.
- IF Touring Pro W liner is heat moldable for a custom fit and now has a supportive memory foam tongue.
- Full-length boot board provides insulation against cold winter conditions.
- Two buckles and a power strap keep this boot nice and snug on the downhill.
- Dual-density ISO 9523 Vibram sole is rockered for easier walking and good traction in dicey terrain.
|Weight (pair)||2482g [25.5]|
||2 buckles w/ power strap|
||Tech, Hybrid, ISO 9523|
||Polyamide composite throughout|
||IF Touring Pro W|
||Vibram Dual Density Sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring, ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Innovative two-part hinged cuff allows easy step-in and an impressive range of motion|
|Bottom Line||Lean and mean|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.