Far and wide, women have searched for a skimo race boot built specifically for them. Alas, the search has ended. The Sytron W is a breath of fresh air and takes the title of the first ever female-specific boot in this category. Built upon the same platform as the Sytron, the Women's version flaunts refreshingly-simple usage, fuss-free performance, and a weight that tips the scales in your favor. A sturdy sole ensures sure-footed footing while booting and an unbelievable range of motion makes any mountain range suddenly feel a lot smaller. A cuff adapted to women’s calves and a redesigned liner make your feet feel at home. The slick ski/walk mode lever is tied to the upper buckle for quick, one-motion transitions. The Sytron W may just be the new favorite among those of us that like to climb fast, ski a ton, and have two X-chromosomes.
- 75° of ankle-articulation means no restriction when walking or skinning.
- Spider Buckle EVO secures your forefoot without pinching or hot-spots.
- CavoBike Pro ski/walk mode lever folds up and out of the way.
- Four forward-lean options let you fine-tune your balance point.
- Included power strap can add a bit of control for scary missions.
- New strengthened gaiter helps keep the powder off your liners.
- Removable plug prevents snow from getting in the boot-heel.
- Grip Guard soles provide tracking on rock, firn, and other surfaces.
- Grilamid cuffs are reinforced with fiberglass for improved skiing.
- Comfortable Sytron Liners incorporate elastic webbing for a snug fit.
- Specialized S4 toe inserts help ease binding entry for fast transitions and allow a unique hands-free step in to Ski Trab Gara Titan bindings.
|Weight (pair)||1746g 
||1 CavoBike Lever Pro, 1 Spider Buckle Evo|
||75 [35 Back/40 Front]|
||14, 16, 18, 20|
||Grilamid lower, fiberglass-reinforced Grilamid lower|
||Sportiva Grip Guard|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, speed touring|
|Notes||New S4 inserts make centering the boot super easy|
|Bottom Line||Great race and go-fast touring boot|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.