The term “vanguard” refers to a position at the forefront of development. La Sportiva is positioning the Vanguard pant to serve those at the forefront of ski mountaineering. The focus of the pant design was on comfort and fit, and Sportiva nailed this with a combination of brushed tricot lining and stretch-woven soft shell fabric. The Vanguard pants are designed to hug your legs and do what they do. They are locked into place with an adjustable waist and zippered cuff that has silicon tape to stick to your ski boots. Two front hand pockets and one rear security pocket are great for a simple day of training or touring. Move to the front lines with the La Sportiva Vanguard Pant.
- Four-way stretch weave and articulated knees move really well for a softshell.
- Soft waist and brushed tricot inner thighs beg you to wear the pant regularly.
- Reinforced cuffs are zippered to get over boots and taped to help stay in place.
- Adjustable waist and flatlock seams make sure pants are worn well and friction-free.
- Abrasion resistant blend of nylon, spandex, polyester, and polyurethane is durable.
- Rear zipper pocket and two front hand zips keep you organized and excuse-free.
|Pockets||2 front hand zips, 1 rear zip|
|Waist||Elastic with Drawstring|
|Cuffs||Reinforced with zipper opening|
|Materials||84% nylon, 16% spandex with nylon/poly reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday touring and training|
|Notes||Brushed tricot lining|
|Bottom Line||Be in the vanguard of ski mountaineering|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.