The Lange XT3 Tour Pro boot is designed for those who want alpine-level performance in the backcountry. Using Lange’s Dual Core technology, multiple layers of plastic help drive your skis while absorbing vibration you might find on those not-so-perfect days. Over 50 degrees range of motion in the cuff will help you scoot your skis uphill well enough to arrive ready to slay. Inside the cuff, there is a metal-on-metal connection that locks you into slay mode. Lange even considered the boot board with a touring rocker for a more natural foot motion when skinning. All in all, the Lange XT3 Tour Pro Women’s boot has all the details thought out so you can focus on skiing your line.
- Active Power Lock in the cuff means durability and no play in the ski/walk mechanism.
- EVA Lightweight Touring liner is comfortable, lightweight, breathable, and thermo moldable.
- Vibram sole is ISO 9523 compatible with a good amount of grip for scrambling on rock.
- 53-degree range of motion around a friction-free hinge so you can move freely.
- Touring Performance boot board is rockered for a more natural stride.
|Weight (pair)||2800g [25.5]|
||4 + Power Strap|
||Tech, Hybrid, ISO 9523|
||Grilamid® shell, Lyftran PP cuff|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring, ski touring|
|Notes||Friction-free hinge delivers excellent ROM|
|Bottom Line||Alpine-level skiing in the backcountry|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.