Sometimes, it is necessary to let loose and get a little radical. While “radical” is an individualized term, Dynafit, with the introduction of the Radical Pro W, seems to think it means pillows, drops, and high-speed aprons in far out locations. To get there, the Hoji Pro W boasts an exceptional 60-degree range of motion, which certainly won’t hold you back while chugging uphill. Once at the top, the slick Hoji Lock System makes transitioning a breeze, which provides you more time to soak in the views while waiting for your partners to finish. When the time comes to point your skis downhill, the stout 120 flex begs to go faster and faster and will support you during those “uh oh” moments. With a burly flex, incredible range of motion, and quick Hoji Lock System, the Dynafit Radical Pro W is for the person that wants to do just that, get radical.
- Hoji Lock Mechanism makes transitions efficient.
- 120 Flex is ready to drive bigger skis, fast.
- Master Step inserts provide a reliable connection to the ski.
- Microregulated buckles allow you to find the position that’s juuuuuuust right.
- Ultra-Lock Strap is secure and easy to use.
- Progressive Flex is supple off the top and supportive for the big drops.
- Safety Lock Buckles keep you locked in.
- Flex Tongue won’t inhibit your range of motion on the way to the top.
||3 + Power Strap|
||Grilamid with glass fibers|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring and everyday touring|
|Notes||Queen of the, steep, backcountry|
|Bottom Line||A free touring boot for the masses|
|Compare to other Freeride Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.